Sunday, April 27, 2008

Uurrgghhh, Work...


I have less than 24 hours to learn how to use InDesign and re lay out a 40 page programme book for the department's biannual convocation of the students graduating from the various vocational and technical schools that's under us, to be sent to the printers this Monday in time for the ceremony a week later.

The printing department have a wonderful way of not informing anybody earlier until one goes to them to pick up the proof.

Yesterday late afternoon was obtaining the software, and the evening was spent playing with it and reading up on various tutorials online, it didn't help that most areas were in total blackout cos one of the power generators blew up. Most important for me was figuring out how to import my Illustrator files over, .eps! Yay! Then after that it seemed pretty standard.

And you wonder why I'm not diving today... I had to tell my dive instructor I can't go, and the weather is perfect outside!

Oh, something else happened at work this week. Can't really say cos everything seems to be up in the air right now. And the whole of next week I got a workshop to attend, something about great organization in the work place. Yeah... right....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com