Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jigsaw Family Fun Day

This afternoon will be alot of fun. I have volunteered to help out with the kids face painting. We had a workshop the other day to try out the paints and see what works or not. So this afternoon, people are going to be volunteering their faces as canvases for me to paint on! Last year when I helped out, I was a bit stressed cos I wasn't familiar how to use the paints to full effects and it took a while to get the paint to work. There're several stencil templates we could use as well this year, but unfortunately we could only use them at a max of four times, but it's ok. So, if you got nothing to do this afternoon, make your way down to Kiarong for the the fun day, there're a bunch of other activities as well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com