Sunday, December 14, 2008

In A Rush... There's A Class!

I didn't know I was going to have a class today. It started off when Jacq asked if there is one anytime soon because her friend who came down from KL is in town and would love to do it too after she saw the book Jacq made and Jacq wanted to make another book as well. So I kind of said" ...Well, I guess we could an informal one just for you guys keeping it casual, and how about on so and so date?". I got a 'possibly' as an answer. It wasn't a definite yes so I didn't think much of it and went off hashing (long hash, knee deep in mud, up and down hills, some people got lost, it was dark by the time we got out of the jungle)

Anyway, the next day I got a text saying they just met Jacq that morning and learned there will be a class tomorrow (ie today) and asked if she could join in. That caught me by surprise, well, long story short, I have a full class tonight and been preparing for it since yesterday. I got a function to attend to this afternoon and so hopefully the only thing I need to do is prepare the refreshments when we get back. 

I've put together a lot of kits last night and made two small books for last minute gifts I need for this afternoon, and I now have to make a bunch of small notebooks for the workshop tonight.

I wonder what the energy of this class is going to be like...

Today is the last day to enter the book giveaway contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com