Thursday, April 16, 2009

Got An Unknown Overseas Call

Here I was, making my wedding invites with my mom, sister, aunts and cousins, when my phone rang. The reception was bad and really crackly, I could hardly hear the person on the other end. From the number that appeared I'm guessing it must either be a pre paid phone card or skype. What I gathered was that it was a lady calling from the United Kingdom and she mentioned that she saw my site (woo hoo!) and enquired about something when the connection dropped out. Darn it!

To the dear lady who called, please email me (email address at bottom of page) so I can help you in whatever it was that you were enquiring. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com