Saturday, April 11, 2009

Off To The Post/Mail With You

Here are, or were, a bunch of books that was sent to various people around the world. Since this posting was late I can say everybody that those parcels were addressed to have received them... With the exception of that one at the bottom. I haven't heard if she gotten it already.

Doda was the lucky recipient of this parcel. She won a book, and I threw in another book and a bunch of other stuff... more little books, materials, threads, lots of hearts... I wrapped everything up and she was over the moon when she opened it up. Grabbed this image from her blog, this was how it looked when she opened it up. I was impressed that nothing moved because that was how I packed them. But it did take a while before she got it. Made her day when  it arrived it did. Happy happy joy joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com