Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Thank You Note

Don't you just love it when you open up your email and you get this waiting for you in your inbox. Things like these makes all those late nights, fretting when will the paint/glue dry, accidently cutting your fingers with the knife, and so on and so forth worth it...


Dear Rozi,

I would just like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU so much for the wonderful and creative wedding invites, they truly are more than what I expected or wished for! You truly are a talented and vibrant young women that really knows her stuff about product and "paper" he he he ....
Thank you for all your hard efforts in creating such a memorable wedding invitation.
Much appreciated
Raewyn Smith
New Zealand


This was the client that I did the Chinese themed wedding invites for! Wheeee!

2 comments:

  1. you are such a clever lassy... well done you.. and its soo nice to receive positive feedback.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Tina, makes ones day doesn't it :-D

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com