Monday, August 1, 2011

Wedding Guest Book: Concertina Red, White & Black

 One day I received a text message on my cell or mobile, whatever you want to call it, that asked for a guest book, red and white with a hint of black, and roses perhaps...

Out came the last of the beautiful embossed paper I had, my sister brought it back from the States a couple of years back, which I had been sparingly using, and now *sniff sniff* the last bits have been used up! *bawl*

The paper was pretty enough to stand on it's own, and detailing were only at the side where I used black ribbons with roses at the end.

Inside the guest book, it being predominantly white, there was a name to the paper I used, something like ice gold white I think, skinny black with red bows detailing to tie in the theme.

This was an accident, I was not aware this was going to happen, oh but what a happy accident, as the black red detailing were on both sides of the concertina, it created this when the book is propped open. Somehow it reminded me of garters...

Interestingly, the client who ordered this ordered it for a friend of hers who was getting married, and this client was an old client, one of my first few actually, so we're talking about at least five years here, and the past five years she kept my number! Amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com