Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Crunchy Nut

I like upcycling. I sometimes get a guilt complex with groceries, bizarre. I know. Great graphics! 'Pop' corn flakes culture! Too thick to wrap, and too thin to use on its own. Until I doubled them over, it gives enough thickness and with this binding method its works well!

So far 'crunchy nut' books are totally upcycled including the paper used for signatures. They were single sided printed office papers. Useless for office, great for me! I thought its wasteful to just throw out paper when the other side is still perfectly useable.

I like using these, so much fun turning up at a corporate meeting and taking this out. Makes meeting a bit more relaxed. I'm eccentric that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com