Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Chinese New Year 2008 week & A Book

Been busy making a mess in the studio... Helped prepare a cousin's wedding... My laptop went into stasis cos something was wrong with the power supply and battery went all flat... Went out visiting and celebrating Chinese New Year at families and friends... The Western world got their Mickey Mouse, we got the lions from the Lion Dance performance!!! Finally a picture with one of the many lions with my wonderful significant other!


In the mean time, here's one of the many books that is currently in my stock. It's a long stitch binding on a hard cover using paper which I kept for the past... fifteen years and only now I decided to use it, or finally figured out how, where and for what. The paper is either Indian or Nepalese origin I picked up from a bazaar all those years ago... Striking, no?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com