Monday, February 8, 2010

Buku Hantaran: As long there's green in it...

I'm not sure if the camera was able to pick up the true colour since I took the shot at night... the background was a beautiful shade of olive green. I used up the last bit of the textured paper for this that I had saved for over a year. It worked well for this particular piece with the floaty gauzy bow.

I don't really like doing last minute order but this was my first order from the guy side, usually previous clients had always been the girls that does the ordering so I obliged letting him know he'll be picking it up only the day before he needed it. He said he wanted it to match what he'll be wearing, which was olive green. And I promised him it'll be pretty and it is truly in real life.

I contrasted the olive green on the outside with pink, beautiful isn't it, makes the colours stand out against each other.
When he came to pick it up, it was very strange, because I wrapped it up to protect it from getting dirty, he thought that would be what he'll be giving at his function. Uh, no, dude. Then after he realised it was a wrapping and took it off, he tried opening the folder without untying the bow and wondered how was he suppose to open it! By then I was in a stunned-shocked-silence type of mode and after a minute I just pulled the end of the ribbon to release the bow. I explained where he's suppose to put the list, closed the folder and he attempted to tie up the bow. He failed. Told him he got all night to practice making the bow as his function was the next day. I wondered how it went...
Side note, I made a little book for his sister as a thank you for she was the one who recommended him to contact me. I hope she liked it... I hope he gave it to her in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com