Saturday, May 24, 2008

Birthday Wings Par Deux

First posting I did on this book the picture wasn't so great, just had to do another one...

This isn't the first time I made books with wings. Done it previously, but the wings I used were smaller then and the binding used was different.

The binding for this book that I've been using quite a lotlately is a blanket stitch binding. I like it cos it's fast and easy and I don't have to poke so many holes per sections. Each sections are pierced individually by hand, so the more sections there are and using other method of binding that uses more holes the longer the whole production takes as well as binding. That's why I don't fancy doing coptic stitch binding so much!


Books should fly...

I think I'll do an all white one with a halo on top...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com