Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fillers...

Just some pictures I found knocking around my drive. Have fun...


Aaah, a little corner of my studio. The red and gold painting is mine, you have to see it in real life, it sparkles. The maroony gold one was done by my niece, below that are models of a financing bank pop up invitation I designed, behind the peonies are canvases still in its wrappings, and next to it is my baby guillotine. underneath it is rolls of paper. The pink lotus painting was a work in progress, the completed one is now hanging on the wall of a yoga studio, above it are some drawings my nieces did (big manga fan) the gold and white dancing figure is a paper embossing I picked up from Cambodia, and below it is an oil pastel drawing I did of oranges against blue which I never finished from art school, so that makes it about ten years old... In front of it is a pop up alphabet designed by Ron King of Circle Press, he was throwing them away because it had extra creases or dirtied and I had permission that I could take them. So I cleaned up what I can and I had the intention of framing it up but I haven't gotten around to it yet. In front of it in the wooden frame is the only baby picture of me. The blue green screaming guy was also from back in art school, it was an exercise, got given a black and white picture and we are only to use two colours to recreate the picture. I should've picked two primary colours instead of a primary and a secondary...

Studio does not look like that now.


Like my money ball? This was when I had to arrange my cousin's wedding 'belanja hangus' as part of the dowry to the bride. 5K in hand... in hundred notes... so I turned it into a ball, and I had to redo it twice cos the first gluing I did fell apart on me. It was real solid and heavy by the time I was done with it. Then my aunt decided to turn it into a topiary... complete with a bird!


And look, found a picture of some christmas cards I made from years past...


Just a simple wrapping I did in a jiffy... It looked pretty at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com