Monday, October 20, 2008

Teddy Sneak Revealed

Remember this post, here's the rest of it.




I was asked by Lin to make this for her friend who gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. I kept the colours light and sweet and in order for the pink to stand out from the green out came my glitter pens and hand drew all the swirls, blue and pink naturally. I don't know how long that took me. Lin asked for teddy bears, I used a teddy bear punch on origami paper to decorate around the edges and dug through my stash of stuff found these brown furry teddies, only it had black beady eyes and tartan bows which I removed. Faceless teddies and matching bows looked more sweeter, it's definitely a marked inprovement to what it was before.
A sweet keepsake for Lin's friend in rememberence for the birth of her twins.
More pictures here from various angles and what nots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com