Friday, June 5, 2009

Pink & Purple Basic Stab Book with Flowers

This started out life as a demo stab book in one of my classes, the original binding was silver with a small bow at the top corner. After a while I got bored with the look and figured it needed jazzing up. I took off the binding and used the pink and purple ribbons, added my unlimited supply of paper flowers to the tail end of the ribbons...

... and to the bottom corner of the book. I think the rose buds looked really sweet here.  Much improvement to the look of the whole book. Sorta like being dressed up :-D

Add on: I just realised the previous post was pink and purple too, I more or less made these around the same time and the colours just worked together.

3 comments:

  1. so nice and elegant!
    still have time for bookmaking when ur big day will be here soon? :)
    going post office soon! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little flowers look cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sen: It was a revamp, I just jazzed it up a bit.

    Syazlie: They are aren't they, don't know what I'll do once I've ran out of them...

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com