Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yoga Arts Event

Picture borrowed from Jac's Seraphina Yoga blog

This coming sunday, the 9th August between 4 to 6pm, I am invited to show and sell some of the books that I currently have, at the Tai Chi Hall at the Heng Thai Building by the Kiulap roundabout for a Yoga Arts Event for a mini yoga bazaar. Elaine will be there with her crystals, Nadia will be there with her baby cakes, Cindy with her cute cupcakes creation and several others. So, if you want to have a closer look at my books, or got some personal orders you want to talk about and discuss, or information on book classes, or you just want to pick up my contact info do come and I'll be happy to help.


I'm not sure what to expect being there but I'm happy to join in the atmosphere and observe and plan for what I can produce for the next event, Jac said something about wanting this to become a monthly thing. I hope to get inspired while I'm there, and I must remember to pack a sketch book and practice my live drawing of people, I'm so out of practice. I got a whole hall of them so I get to sketch away when I don't have to attend to people... well, that is the intention...

I'm really looking forward to this :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com