Monday, March 15, 2010

Work In Progress: Long Overdue... Part 2

Part 1 is here...

This is the second installment, This particular order is done between orders, a bit at a time, been hanging over my head, will be very glad when they're all done. Will do a proper post when they are all complete...

So briefly, the end result would consist of three seperate structures, one is a folder that contains the main family photo, the other two consist of the rest of the family photos in landscape and portrait format.

This is the main family folder, structurally it's all done, but it could do with jazzing up a bit and I need to get around to finishing that.

I never like gluing photos down whenever I have to deal with them, maybe because I like the idea that you can still change out the pictures to update... so in this case, what's holding the picture down are the ribbons in the corners of the frame.
Stay tuned for more... soon, I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com