Friday, May 9, 2008

Orange Tones


Well, they look like orange tones... You can read about the white with gold splash here and orange flowers with bells here.

The big guy, is one furry tactile stab bound journal, A4 in size. The stabbing part is how it looks like as I wrestle with the needle to poke through the thickness of the book pulling the red ribbon through to bind the whole thing together. Which is why I have a handy mini pliers as part of my book making arsenal, several actually with various noses.

Anyway, the inside pages are in three coloured sections, green, red and yellow. You can see it when looking at the spine of the book. The end paper of the inside of the cover is a ribbed pale yolk yellow.

It needs a home to go to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com