Monday, December 15, 2008

Someone Is Lucky & The Class Last Night

The contest was narrowed down to two, Lubna from Singapore, or Doda in UK. After much deliberation and consulting with the various panel of judges, it came out that DODA IS THE LUCKY ONE with her entry...

I so covet this notebook most fair.
I would fill up it's pages with flair.
How I'd love this most gorgeous creation.
For I know it would bring inspiration.


The poetry did it.

Since Lubna came a close second, she's getting something too... as soon as I get around to making that something.

The class last night... I had a last minute cancellation so there was only four. Only had an hour to prepare before the class started (was attending an early Christmas gathering in the afternoon) but my cousin and I had already done the set up and all that was left was the refreshments. We just finished when the students started arriving. One of them brought her daughter so my significant other was doing the babysitting while the mommy was busy making her book.

The class went well and everyone couldn't believe how time just flew by because they were having such a good time. The books produced were beautifully decorated. I would show you pictures but they're all with Jacq since we were using her camera. When I get them from her I'll post them up. Everyone was so into making the books, that they bought extra kits to try at home. I need to make more kits now.

Thank you Kay, Pek Ching, May and Jacq for coming last night and hope to see you all again. My wonderful other half for the impromptu baby sitting service and my cousin Wina for assisting me.

There are two spots for the class on the 21st December since I had two cancellations. If anybody is interested, just drop me a line.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOH, I'm so very excited!
    I'll need to email you my address. I must hunt and see if I can see your email.....

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear any feedbacks so I can keep on improving my work...

Interested?

Contact me at rzyunos@gmail.com